If you are getting started in your drone/quadcopter flying career, you will want to check out these tips. Flying is half preparation and awareness and half actual flight time. Here is a breakdown of the seven tips.
- Start with an inexpensive drone.
- Learn to fly without headless mode
- Know the rules
- Get comfortable flying line of site before you try FPV
- Reduce risk by learning to fly in a big, open, unpopulated area.
- Learn battery management
- Do your research online and participate in the community
Try to be an ambassador for the hobby! People hear negative things about drones all the time – show them the positive things! Fly safe and have fun!